Forever?

To Max

You were worried that you said too much about what I do for you, so I’m doing to go over the top about all the things that you do for me


You laugh at my jokes

You listen to my problems

You have amazing ideas

You tell me facts you’ve found out

You do the dishes even though you hate it

You do my admin for me

You want your friends to know me

You tell me I’m beautiful

You like my clothes

You take me out to nice dinners

You help me find things I’ve lost

You dry my eyes when I cry

You forward me every invite you get

You send me videos of dogs

You plan days out for us

You put toothpaste on my toothbrush

You tell me when you’re about to make a loud noise

You celebrate Ruby day with me

You buy me plushy teddies when I want them

You remind me to put my loops in

You laugh at my farts

You congratulate my burps

You cook me dinner

You order me takeaways

You massage my back when I’m achey

You carry me when my feet hurt

You give me your jumper when I’m cold

You carry my bag when it’s heavy

You remind me to take my coat off

You take me to the gym

You go into coffee shops first

You tell the waiter my order for me

You ask if there’s a vegan option

You say sorry when you eat meat

You book train tickets for me

You jump start my car for me

You read me to sleep

You watch Pride & Prejudice with me

You visit National Trust properties with me

You get me popcorn at the cinema

You take photos of me

You squeeze the spots on my back 

You let me squeeze spots on your nose

You follow my little notes around the house

You keep all the little notes I leave for you

You bring my painkillers when I need them

You give me kisses through the shower door

You pick me up whenever I want

You get silly and goofy with me

You bring water to my bedside

You dance at gigs with me

You order whisky for me

You drive me home so I can have a drink

You grew a moustache for me

You hang the laundry when I’m too busy

You help me calm down when I’m overwhelmed

You meet me after therapy sessions

You moved to London with me

You make me smile when I think about you

You tell everyone you meet about me

You make spreadsheets of our finances

You ask my opinion on everything

You send me songs I might like

You celebrate the things I’m good at

You believe in me

You ask for my advice

You take me to bookshops

You go along with my ideas

You acknowledge how hard I’m trying

You challenge me

You make me want to be better

You try with me

You ask me to look after myself

You help me where I struggle

You hold my hand when we’re walking

You swap the side of the pavement you walk on

You cry at films with me


You bought a ring for me

You planned a proposal for me

You asked me to marry you

And now I’d like to ask you too

Will you marry me?

Comments

Popular Posts